NaturaMoon Sanitary NapkinRegular
|Material||Cotton for top sheets|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
- NaturaMoon's napkin is the first product that is made from ""100% cotton top sheets + super-absorbent polymer free"" and that has made such features possible among the quasi-drug approved napkin in Japan.
- ★100% cotton non-woven material on top sheets
- Cotton non-woven fabric, gentle on your skin, is used on for top sheets which touch women's delicate skin. It prevents rashes and even gentle on sensitive skin.
- ★Super-absorbent polymer free
- Soft cotton-like pulp with high absorbent is used instead of super-absorbent polymers, which absorb liquid and form it into gel.
- ★Not stuffy
- Uses air-through film with good breathability.
- ★Oxygen bleach
- To be approved as quasi-drug, there are strict rules. For example, the surface (the side that touches your skin) of the sanitary napkin should be white, there should more or less be no smell, and it should be free of contaminants. NaturaMoon series sanitary napkins are oxygen bleached by sodium percarbonate, which is said to be environment friendly.
I was worried at first because it doesn't have wings, but apparently it has high absorbency! No leaking at all. Also it feels nice on the skin, so I don't feel like I'm wearing anything. I think it's not as stuffy as the other products. Since the absorption power on the back is strong, the sanitary napkin doesn't move around at all. I learned the importance of this after I became a pregnant, but it's not good for women to be cold, so the point about how your body doesn't get cold due to super-absorbent polymers is very practical.
Sometimes I had rashes from using ordinary products, but I like NaturaMoon because it's surface is fluffy and feels soft on your skin. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, even when I couldn't change my sanitary napkin right away because I was in the middle of work.
*These voices are based on personal opinions. Experiences and effects may differ among individuals.